Have you wondered about the different between Geffen Baby prefolds?
Here’s an overview of them!
- Great for daytime use.
- Add an absorber (or 2) for nighttime use.
- The most affordable option, buy the as singles or by the dozen.
- Choose between organic cotton and unbleached cotton.
- Made in Pakistan.
60% hemp/40% organic cotton:
- 4 layers for lower drying time, gives you 12 layers when folded.
- Great absorbency, can be used for night time.
- Choose between jersey fabric (medium-high absorbency) or fleece fabric (really high absorbency).
- Made in the US.
They both come in 4 different sizes for you to choose.
Which one would work or works best for your family and why?
If you want to take a closer look at the differences between them, check out our product info/size chart
Best thing, once your kid is out of diapers you can repurpose them or sell/donate for other families to keep using them!
What would you do with them past your diapering days?